Friday, December 25, 2009

Cocue shoes

Japanese brand Cocue is a favourite of mori girls. Their candy-coloured shoes and fur-lined boots add a dash of colour to winter whites and greys.


 

These shoes would go great with patterned tights and textured stockings in winter.



The bejewelled shoes are really festive while my obsession with t-bar shoes continues.


 

Mori girls love their boots. The red pair manages to look rustic, practical and cheery all at the same time, while the brown pair is a good basic.


 

I just love the candy-cane cords tied around the first pair, while the second pair reminds me a bit of Princess Mononoke.

Happy holidays everyone!

Image source: Cocue

5 comments:

  1. Hi..
    i am a great lover of ladies shoes.
    here we find a lot of collection of ladies shoes
    great job.
    thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for a great gift to my girlfriend and i think that she is more into shoe that anything else. I think that the last pair of boot is design the probably she will like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about cocue shoes.They seem to me great.My wife is very much fond of them

    cheap shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice article........

    http://www.unnatisilks.com

    ReplyDelete