Monday, October 12, 2009

Funkis clogs

Wooden clogs give off a natural feel that goes well with the leather pochettes and loose dresses favoured by mori girls. However as clogs are not really in fashion at the moment I didn't think I'd be able to find nice ones. Until I discovered Funkis, that is.

Designed in Australia and made in Sweden, these wooden sandals and slip-ons give off a distinctly Scandinavian vibe--clean lines, bright yet earthy colors and an organic feel. They're made using environmentally friendly plantation timber.


This pair reminds me of the maroon clogs worn by the model in this Syrup photoshoot.


These are cute, too. The t-bar makes them look rather childlike. I can see a mori girl matching these with a floaty, white, calf-length dress and a long cardigan.


These sandals are so cute! They're perfect for spring and summer, paired with light, floaty summer dresses

By the way, they were selling Funkis sandals at a store close to where I live, and I couldn't resist trying them on. The sizes do run a bit large. They ship internationally here.

Related posts:

1 comment:

  1. The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete